Shots on target

Don't know what's happened to our normally deadly assassin Aguero recently. He usually twats it between the sticks but he's not had his shooting boots on for a few games now. I suppose it's perturbing him as well, the sharp shooter he normally is.

Don't know what's happened to our normally deadly assassin Aguero recently. He usually twats it between the sticks but he's not had his shooting boots on for a few games now. I suppose it's perturbing him as well, the sharp shooter he normally is.
Maybe too much responsibility on his shoulders. It feels like he's carrying the whole attacking burden by himself. He missed a couple today but his all round play was electric and his attitude and workrate are inspirational. It's a shame the rest don't match his effort.

Silva doesn't shoot in good positions, Sterling and Navas are not much better. When 3 out of the front four are can't shoot, won't shoot we get big problems.

He has no power in his feet , its always going to be placement on his left foot from that distance.

When you look at his positions just outside the box yesterday it was like grand central railway ahead of him.

Not many in our side with a thunderbolt just another like corners with pace , throw ins etc etc we are shit at and have been for sometime.

Its always a combination of players and manager but the confidence is shot right now.

We concede we are stuffed simple as.

The issue is that we haven't created any chances. Not real chances. We've created a lot of situations where the ball is on the edge of the box with five players between it and the goal. The number of shots doesn't tell the whole story. How many of them were from decent positions you'd expect to score from? I've seen a few where you might hope that Aguero would score, but that's only because you expect him to do something amazing, not because we've given him clear opportunities to score.

This becoming friggin tiresome. Every match the same, creating 20+ chances and yet not finding the net, nor even working the keeper that hard.
Some shooting practice maybe Manuel and your coaching team?? Instead of just standing there at training talking to each other!!

No composure from anyone including Kun in front of goal. All the players are exhibiting a complete lack of confidence when a chance comes and snatching at it.
As a squad they have heaped pressure on themselves. This is evident from all the talk reported in the press about believing we can win this and that etc.
Pellegrini needs to take the pressure off. It's down to him to find a way. Personally I would use professional sports psychologists. If this isn't done we can kiss goodbye to top 4.

Perhaps the problem is that the forwards only have to get past our defenders in training.
We can't keep clean sheets against anybody that fancies shooting.

Our attack consists of three players at the corner of their box hitting it to each other in a pretty triangle for 5 mins before giving it away cheaply or Kun having to go it alone against 4 defenders.

As a side we are broken right now and neither the manager or players have an answer.

I thought Clichy's abysmal effort with his right foot was the funniest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.