should be enough to see him off ?

sixlashes

If he made the comment that they gave there all today and got beat by the bottom of the league, as the owners of the club I would take that as we are going to be relegated and I cant do nothing about it ? looks like he finally put his foot in it.

It's almost like some of the "fans" on Bluemoon want us to fail, just so they can say "I told you so" and get their post count up since joining 1/9/08

Timbobs said:
It's almost like some of the "fans" on Bluemoon want us to fail, just so they can say "I told you so" and get their post count up since joining 1/9/08
sorry can I have your e mail so I can have your permission to post .....er .... knob

sixlashes said:
Timbobs said:
sorry can I have your e mail so I can have your permission to post .....er .... knob
Amazing, pat yourself on the back, enjoying your school holiday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.