Should Chris Rea be banned from driving home for Xmas?

Mad Eyed Screamer

Today is the day Chris Rea sets off on his annual drive home for Xmas - but during a nationwide pandemic isnt it time he was made to stay put where he currently is?

How far does he travel? He will be entering different areas with different tiers. Does he stay in hotels or with friends overnight?
He stands a good chance of either catching Covid or passing it on to others / family. Or even both. And for that reason I feel his car should be impounded until 26th Dec.

Supermarkets should also be asked not to play the song in question, in the lead up to Xmas day, to prevent others from getting a similar idea and driving home for Xmas.....

Today is the day Chris Rea sets off on his annual drive home for Xmas - but during a nationwide pandemic isnt it time he was made to stay put where he currently is?

How far does he travel? He will be entering different areas with different tiers. Does he stay in hotels or with friends overnight?
He stands a good chance of either catching Covid or passing it on to others / family. Or even both. And for that reason I feel his car should be impounded until 26th Dec.

Supermarkets should also be asked not to play the song in question, in the lead up to Xmas day, to prevent others from getting a similar idea and driving home for Xmas.....
I think hes just going to add some sleigh bells to ‘Road to Hell’ this year

Get well soon mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.