Should City break the bank for Messi

1.618034 said:
The OP's a fucking RAG!

1) 1st post is about going for Messi and Torres??? Definite WUM...

2) Calls rags "reds"... Can't bring himself to type anything else...

3) Protests too much...

4) Continues to defend when all true Blues just get the joke and move on to comment properly on the team/club/upcoming games etc...

5) Calls Giggs "Giggsy"...

6) Refers to "us" as mancs not Blues etc...

7) The only poster I've ever seen that changes the thread title each time he replies... Do they do this on red tissue? I wouldn't know as I'm only interested in MCFC and related sites and would feel dirty just having a rag site on my computer screen just in case someone saw me... ugh!

8) Posts new thread to protest innocence (see point 3).. More winding up...

9) Talks about "breaking the bank"... City don't have to borrow money from no fucking Bank! It's their "owners" that are Broke!

10) Comes from well know rag territory and uses knowledge of Manchester to "prove" he isn't a rag cnut... We do accept that some of them are Mancunian...

11) From zero to 21 posts in 90 minutes and not one proper comment about why he's a Blue...

Need I go on?

MASSIVE FAIL!

Bye bye you sad little twat...
I thought that too also have a look at joy divisions post.There is another.

GreenEndBlu said:
Irlamblue said:
yeah...had a wanna bee manc on the other day..... he was from.. odsell.....ODSELL... pissed my sides..

look. support yer own team . football about local support you bandwaggoner

Irlam lol, what part of Irlam falls within the city boundaries of Manchester??

I went to Newall Green High School for the record, why view me with such suspicion?

IRLAM = M44 POST CODE......

IFeedGoats said:
headbanger.gif
that is funny as mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.