Should City open City Square for the EFL Cup Final

Shouldcity opened up city square for the leguue cup final on a first come first served ticket option

• Yes but I wouldn't go

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • Yes and would go

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • No not at all, crazy idea

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Yes but only if alcohol wasn't sold

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters

urban genie

As it says, with not many outside drinking holes having tellys outside would you be open to watching it at city square if it was ticketed (say a pound) and covid safe?

I would consoder it

Last edited:
be a good idea, maybe have areas for the ones who are drinking, the others who don't?

Least the ones who aren't drinking can keep themselves apart from the rest

Well they do have the two sides so could seperate easily, and have the stage and bar side for drinking like now and the food court bit as alcohol free.

Again when you buy a ticket you get a wristband coloured for that area and you are not permitted in the other.

Well they do have the two sides so could seperate easily, and have the stage and bar side for drinking like now and the food court bit as alcohol free.

Again when you buy a ticket you get a wristband coloured for that area and you are not permitted in the other.

Yeah exactly, so its doable.

Could even open up the ground and have people sat in areas that are close to the big screen?

Id do it, as long as Heineken 0% was being sold haha

No, how are fans meant to socially distance pissed or not. Only 4000 fans in Wembley tells you all you need to know.

No, how are fans meant to socially distance pissed or not. Only 4000 fans in Wembley tells you all you need to know.

Wembley is a sports stadium, city square is a open food court/beer garden exactly like those that opened yesterday nationwide.

I think the League Cup is probably too soon, but if we get to either of the cup finals I think it could be a real possibility.

While we are on the subject, does anyone know anywhere in Manchester/Levenshulme (or surrounding areas) where pubs do have an outdoor space with a screen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.