Should City open City Square for the EFL Cup Final

Shouldcity opened up city square for the leguue cup final on a first come first served ticket option

• Yes but I wouldn't go

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • Yes and would go

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • No not at all, crazy idea

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Yes but only if alcohol wasn't sold

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
I intend to recreate the wembley experience here at home by using tenners to BBQ a piece of cardboard, then nipping in to use the loo with 15 mins to go. I shall form a queue using old jackets stuffed with newspapers, piss down my leg then burst back outside just in time for the trophy lift.
I'll then run six miles to a train station before standing in a confined space arguing with some pissed fucker that they have my seat.
I may even upgrade to club wembley by using twenties instead of tenners.

To be honest I will probably do the garden thing at a mates who has had the same idea but lets forget that most of bluemoon live in leafy cheshire or some hamlet outside inner city manchester, and that not everyone has a garden, there will be many with a little yards at tge back of a terrace or flats who cannot just stick a telly outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.