Should Class A drugs be legalised in UK

Cocaine use ( not mine!) is the reason I no longer attend away matches. go to big fights and rarely stay in my local beyond 7pm..legalising would tidy all these areas up?..it is a drug for punters with no personality ....

Course it will
Adicts won't have to stress out to find ways of funding the drugs ,plus there will be alot less victims of crime
The stress & mental health issues which victims of crime get is enormous
Drug addicts are more likely to be victims of assaults, muggings and robbery than your average Joe, as well as being heavily involved in criminal activity to support their habit. The problem for addicts is that they rarely report crime against them because it usually involves having their drugs or illegally gained money nicked from them, or they get a kicking for not paying their drug debts.

Cocaine use ( not mine!) is the reason I no longer attend away matches. go to big fights and rarely stay in my local beyond 7pm..legalising would tidy all these areas up?..it is a drug for punters with no personality ....
I agree with you that most away ends are full of young coked up Knobhead’s. Would you get on it if it was legal? We’re not talking about advertising it as a good thing. Look at how we’ve gone about cigarettes. Making cigs illegal would be stupid but less young people are now taking up smoking. Clearly anyone who wants coke is not currently struggling to get it as things stand so let’s take the money away from the scum selling it.

Also not covered so far is pills at festivals. Young people have always experimented with drugs and always will do. So many young, intelligent and beautiful people have died off pills that were not what they thought they were taking. It Would be better to have them on site and genuine as opposed to what happens at the moment at festivals.

I don't understand how you could legalise all drugs when you have to deal with big time gangsters to get cocaine and heroin. Mind you that never stopped the US government. I'm all for legalisation of safe medicinal /recreational drugs that can be produced and regulated here such as cannabis, pycadelic drugs, mdma and ketamine. I'm sure most mdma deaths in the UK could be prevented by some kind of regulation of the quality of the drug.

I agree with you that most away ends are full of young coked up Knobhead’s. Would you get on it if it was legal? We’re not talking about advertising it as a good thing. Look at how we’ve gone about cigarettes. Making cigs illegal would be stupid but less young people are now taking up smoking. Clearly anyone who wants coke is not currently struggling to get it as things stand so let’s take the money away from the scum selling it.

Also not covered so far is pills at festivals. Young people have always experimented with drugs and always will do. So many young, intelligent and beautiful people have died off pills that were not what they thought they were taking. It Would be better to have them on site and genuine as opposed to what happens at the moment at festivals.
Good points...One area of attraction for illicit drug use is that it is...illicit and illegal!...I think punk died when you could get bondage strides in C&A....As a legal drug would it be sanitised and weakened or a version of pure high grade Merck Cocaine?...The dealers would still appear....try getting down to Boots with your script at half 10 on a saturday night!
I would have no interest in hoovering up a bit of beak on my nights out...They say the first opiate hit is the best so I would like to save that till my deathbed...

I don't understand how you could legalise all drugs when you have to deal with big time gangsters to get cocaine and heroin. Mind you that never stopped the US government. I'm all for legalisation of safe medicinal /recreational drugs that can be produced and regulated here such as cannabis, pycadelic drugs, mdma and ketamine. I'm sure most mdma deaths in the UK could be prevented by some kind of regulation of the quality of the drug.
From my own experiences, purer mdma is more likely to cause water toxicity or serotonin syndrome than the less cleaner versions. Plus the purer stuff tends to be more mental than physical as a high so it's easier to be tempted into taking more to trigger a greater response.

Mdma is not as dangerous as the others but it's still really easy to overdose with if you aren't careful. Plus the most casual of users tend to mix it with alcohol, which is asking for trouble.

From my own experiences, purer mdma is more likely to cause water toxicity or serotonin syndrome than the less cleaner versions. Plus the purer stuff tends to be more mental than physical as a high so it's easier to be tempted into taking more to trigger a greater response.

Mdma is not as dangerous as the others but it's still really easy to overdose with if you aren't careful. Plus the most casual of users tend to mix it with alcohol, which is asking for trouble.
Some very good points. So much of it is about the culture around it too. Now that drugs such as super strong pills and spice are around it will be difficult to improve societies drug taking habits. For example legalising cannabis would have prevented the spice outbreak in my view but it's too late to correct that now

Going back as early as the 80s You could get your drugs tested in clubs in Amsterdam
Am sure testing the drugs saved many people's lives

Good points...One area of attraction for illicit drug use is that it is...illicit and illegal!...I think punk died when you could get bondage strides in C&A....As a legal drug would it be sanitised and weakened or a version of pure high grade Merck Cocaine?...The dealers would still appear....try getting down to Boots with your script at half 10 on a saturday night!
I would have no interest in hoovering up a bit of beak on my nights out...They say the first opiate hit is the best so I would like to save that till my deathbed...
Opiates bung you right up. I rather have a satisfying shite ;-)

Smack head who used to live in the flat below us (many years ago now) died of septicaemia when he was so bunged up and drugged up that he took a razor blade to his starfish to try and alleviate his suffering. He split himself open and ended up spilling his contents all over his bathroom floor. Somebody reported the smell and the police broke his door down only to find him near death, still on his bathroom floor 24 hour later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.