Should I stay or should I go?

BlueMoon93

As well as supporting City I also follow Chester. With the turmoil off the pitch they've had over the past few months I should really go and watch them v Cambridge United today but I really don't want to miss the Blackburn game. Should I stay and watch City on the computer or go and support Chester in their time of need? I don't want to miss either :(

BlueMoon93 said:
As well as supporting City I also follow Chester. With the turmoil off the pitch they've had over the past few months I should really go and watch them v Cambridge United today but I really don't want to miss the Blackburn game. Should I stay and watch City on the computer or go and support Chester in their time of need? I don't want to miss either :(

Which is more important to you ??

37680434566970 said:
BlueMoon93 said:

Which is more important to you ??

That's the question lol. I can always watch City on MoTD tonight. Might wear my City top and go to the Chester game, be a bit bad not too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.