Should jobs like police officer have fitness levels?

I lost faith in the police force years ago and genuinely couldn't care less who hey hire now, fat-thin-morbidly obese it's all OK with me.

What about Postmen ?

Here in Oz they ride little red Honda motorbikes (as mailboxes are at the edge of your front yard like America) they demoted a Postie because the Bikes are only ok with up to a 110 kg rider, this guy reached about 120 kg so Health & Safety threatened him with the sack, people were divided in their opinions about this.

I dont know who is right here, and I never heard the outcome.

A couple of posters give the impression it’s OK to do the job half-arsed because the pay - by some arbitrary yardstick - is low.

If so, I hope you and yours never need a care worker.

And the definition of low pay seems to be abstract to some too mate, good call about care workers, we need more of them and better trained and paid ones. Great job they need rewarding for.

What about Postmen ?

Here in Oz they ride little red Honda motorbikes (as mailboxes are at the edge of your front yard like America) they demoted a Postie because the Bikes are only ok with up to a 110 kg rider, this guy reached about 120 kg so Health & Safety threatened him with the sack, people were divided in their opinions about this.

Well, if the structural integrity of the small bike would be compromised, and obviously he knew this. Then It’s not as if he woke up one day at 120k, and went Woooaaah! What the fuck!! So he gradually got fatter and obviously, his fat arse didn’t give a fuck, so, they were totally within their right to protect him from himself.

A padlock on the cunts fridge might have been an idea also.

Well, if the structural integrity of the small bike would be compromised, and obviously he knew this. Then It’s not as if he woke up one day at 120k, and went Woooaaah! What the fuck!! So he gradually got fatter and obviously, his fat arse didn’t give a fuck, so, they were totally within their right to protect him from himself.

A padlock on the cunts fridge might have been an idea also.
Didnt help the poor guy there was a McDonalds, Hungry Jacks and a Pizza Hut on his round :)

What about Postmen ?

We're giving all the fuckers with non-rural routes here bicycles, doubt any of them will reach 120kg on those.

Pay peanuts you get (overweight) monkeys.

The calibre of officer has fallen dramatically in recent years.No one with much about them wants to do the job,and those that are already in are trying to get out.Its a fucking shambles and its little surprise the recruits are not of a quality required.

Would you do the job for less than 2k a month?

That is disgraceful.

What about Postmen ?

They treated him like a second class employee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.