Should Noel have played last night?

It's clearly been a long night for Liam
dirty-crack-pipe.jpg
Ha.

Noel is in LA at the moment, probably doing album stuff. an hour an half flight from Germany a bit easier than a 12 hour flight from LA (that's even if he was asked)

I wouldn't be surprised if Liam turned up yesterday just so he could climb on his high horse over Noel!
Probably use this opportunity to promote his new album as well!!

It's bad to not care about a gig dedicated to the victims of the bombings, but it's worse to pretend you care whilst using it as something to enhance your own solo career!!

Never liked Liam Gallagher and I knew there were alternative motives for him turning up yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Liam turned up yesterday just so he could climb on his high horse over Noel!

It's bad to not care about a gig dedicated to the victims of the bombings, but it's worse to pretend you care whilst using it as something to enhance your own solo career!!

Never liked Liam Gallagher and I knew there were alternative motives for him turning up yesterday.

He is currently a solo artist so came as a solo artist and played his only solo single, nothing wrong with that?

I think this is harsh. We can't know for sure what his motives were. At least he did come and the performance was great.

the vast majority of that audience were young girls wanting to see their heroes,

Having Oasis pop on stage for a set would of gone over them.

As someone said, nobody knows if Noel was asked, or even where he was.

Was nice to see Liam on stage.

Those tweets by Liam show you why there will never be an Oasis reunion. Guy has a massive chip on his shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.