Should Noel have played last night?

Nobody is critical of other Manchester Bands that didn't contribute. Was good to see Liam on stage albeit he was a bit incongruous with the rest of the set. He has probably lost all of the kudos he gained by acting such a knob towards Noel.

He doesn't have to do anything if not asked! He probably thought being that the majority of people who turned up would have been young teenage girls, it's most likely none of them would know who he was, or not interested.

If that's the case then everyone and anyone associated with Manchester thats in a band should have turned up or sent a video message.
Do you think they knew who stevie wonder was? he is a big name in manchester and a 20 sec message would have been relevant to the night
As for the both of them,twats together

The only reason it might have been a good idea for him to turn up would be to sing DLBIA as the song had become synonymous with the aftermath of the bombing. On the other hand Chris Martin did a more than acceptable job of it.

I agree with everyone who's saying that he should be treated no different to the dozens of other Mancunian stars who weren't there.

i think it would have overshadowed the event tbh. I dont think the songs he picked were right either tbh. Live forever was good, but if he would have sung wonder wall the whole crowd would have joined in, it doesnt matter about age everyone know it. this twitter spat with noel, is making him look like a twat. i dont get why he needed to even tweet him.

Do you think they knew who stevie wonder was? he is a big name in manchester and a 20 sec message would have been relevant to the night
As for the both of them,twats together

In that case Morrissey, the charlatans, stone roses, bipolar sunshine, happy Mondays... (you get the gist) should have turned up or made a video.

I agree they are both twats!

i think it would have overshadowed the event tbh. I dont think the songs he picked were right either tbh. Live forever was good, but if he would have sung wonder wall the whole crowd would have joined in, it doesnt matter about age everyone know it. this twitter spat with noel, is making him look like a twat. i dont get why he needed to even tweet him.

He's a knob head! Gains some credibility for once by doing a nice thing for everyone, then goes and spoils it by acting like a class a jeb!

He's as thick as his eyebrows, guy is pushing 50 and needs to grow up!

To be honest i was really touched by the whole night,Ariana is a remarkable young lady and an honorary manc and the crowd loved it and that's all that matters

Of course! I'm not a fan of either Bieber, Cyrus or Ariana but what they did for those kids you can't really knock them for!
It's a shame it's somewhat being over shadowed now by a knob and his brothers on going feud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.