Should Tevez contract be extended

Cityinmyheart

I know what has happened in the past and he acted like a jerk......But past is long gone,,,,,The current Tevez is the type of player you need to win trophies....He has 2 years left and is open to contract extension as suggested in a recent interview...
What is your opinion.....

I'd be surprised if it happened, but I'd be alright with it if it did.

He'll be off quicker than Ben Johnson when the 2 years are up.

He won't hang around.

With TV revenue going up 70% to £3 billion in the English premier league from next season one would assume that would reflect in player wages, as we know Carlos has a very shrewd agent that will get the very best deal for the player, cough cough. Why chance uprooting his family again? I think Carlos and Kia will bend over backwards to get an extension at city.

I love Tevez btw, I think he's an exceptional talent and asset to our club, tie him down!!

I would think he will be offered an extension with any extension based on much the same terms as Silva. If we're successful you will get a large wad. If not - you won't.

According to what I am reading here in BM, he can not be trusted and the fans hates him, so just get rid of him as soon as January.

But I really hope he will extend his contract, his replacement will cost the club more than 70 Million Pound ( Transfer fees + Salaries ).

Just like my forgiving of him...let's wait til the end of the season and see how he's been over the whole season eh?

He's only just starting to build some foundations of trust up, let's not get giddy about giving him even more money just yet (contract extensions usually come with a pay rise).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.