Should Tevez contract be extended

andmic said:
We need to let him go in the summer and get a fee for him, he has lost a yard of pace and does not look like scoring.
No one will buy a player that wants to go to Boca in a years time

The best we could get is a loan deal so we get some cash for him before he does leave on a free

jonmcity said:
I would look to let him go in the summer. Free up a spot for the forward that can take us to the next level.

As much as I like him with us he's always been looking to go back so I say thanks for the trophies Carlos and all the best.

I would try and let him go in the summer for a minimal fee as long as we can get one or two good strikers such as Falcao. If he went then it would free up his wages for Falcao which would help the wage roll.

He's not the player he was two years ago. He's gone stale. He still puts a shift in, but it's not quite 100%. He can go for me.

Stevinio said:
He's not the player he was two years ago. He's gone stale. He still puts a shift in, but it's not quite 100%. He can go for me.
Sorry mate but that's nonsense, he used to be very selfish and got the goals himself. Now he is not scoring as many but he is really crucial to linking midfield and attack, taking pressure off Silva as well as proven by his 8 assists this year!

In answer to the question in the OG post, yes his contract should be extended. Not many better players than him around IMO.

BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
i think he knows that by the time his contract is up he'd be more of a squad member than he is now.

Still he won us the league last season, no doubt about it. I know had he not had a hissyfit we could have had it won by March... but that's life.

He won us the league? Huge lol.

Stevinio said:
Lord above - you'll be saying that we should have bought Van Persie next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.