Should Tevez contract be extended

waspish said:
Have a feeling he'll be going in the summer if he doesn't want to sign a new contract can't see city keeping him around for next season
Oh yeah so he wants to go to to Boca who cannot afford to buy him yet you think he would accept a 4yr contract somewhere else
Are we going to point a gun at his head to make him do it

I do hope fans won't get onto his back again over this. All that he's basically said is that he's under contract at City and once it expires he's buggering off home, I honestly don't see the issue.

de niro said:
i think he knows that by the time his contract is up he'd be more of a squad member than he is now.

Still he won us the league last season, no doubt about it. I know had he not had a hissyfit we could have had it won by March... but that's life.

We need to let him go in the summer and get a fee for him, he has lost a yard of pace and does not look like scoring.

I would look to let him go in the summer. Free up a spot for the forward that can take us to the next level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.