Should the moderators be allowed a holiday ?

He got fed up with the forum,and certain members in particular,so he decided to leave and take up residence on twitter.

He can be easily found,should you wish.

At times a shit mod then a decent bloke and back and forth but aren't we all? Had a lot of stand up rows with him in the mod forum but he's a good egg is Colin. Hope he does more podcast stuff because he's got a unique voice on City and when I manage to catch his musing in other formats such as blogs or the old KOTK stuff then he's always got something interesting to say.

At times a shit mod then a decent bloke and back and forth but aren't we all? Had a lot of stand up rows with him in the mod forum but he's a good egg is Colin. Hope he does more podcast stuff because he's got a unique voice on City and when I manage to catch his musing in other formats such as blogs or the old KOTK stuff then he's always got something interesting to say.
Agreed,as temperamental as they come but a brilliant mind and character.Like you say,he's worth listening too even if you dont always agree with is views.

Hence why i follow his twitter account.

Agreed,as temperamental as they come but a brilliant mind and character.Like you say,he's worth listening too even if you dont always agree with is views.

Hence why i follow his twitter account.

I gave up on all social media a little while back but Ahsan's dragged me back into this stuff kicking and screaming while I do some server work on the 9320 stuff. Fucking Ahsan. Want to talk about brilliant minds then as someone who has been around the odd clever lad in my time, Ahsan's one of those high IQ high creativity blokes. One of the very few people who every now and again, he'll say something so insightful often unrelated to footy that I'll be a bit taken back by it and have to mentally scramble. Shit opinion on Mancini though.

I gave up on all social media a little while back but Ahsan's dragged me back into this stuff kicking and screaming while I do some server work on the 9320 stuff. Fucking Ahsan. Want to talk about brilliant minds then as someone who has been around the odd clever lad in my time, Ahsan's one of those high IQ high creativity blokes. One of the very few people who every now and again, he'll say something so insightful often unrelated to footy that I'll be a bit taken back by it and have to mentally scramble. Shit opinion on Mancini though.

'like'

other than the last sentence ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.