Should there be international football at this stage of the season?

Shall we play for our country?

• Yes

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 172 95.0%

• Total voters
They played Internationals midweek between full league fixtures for all Divisions, a player would turn out for his club on the Saturday, meet up, train and play for his country on the Wednesday and be back playing for his club the following weekend. They didn't miss any league matches for their clubs.
Cheers.

The

The quality is shite compared to the CL. The commentators were bigging up Hungary last night. They were a pub team with Championship level players. Andorra are non-league standard. It is a joke.
matterface ran out of turd polish v andorra today

matterface ran out of turd polish v andorra today
The media coverage is ridiculous. The standard of football in qualifying groups for the Euros and the World Cup is staggeringly poor. Well below Championship level in my view. How many of Rooney's international goals were scored against even above average opponents? I would ask the same question about Harry Kane's output. International football, apart from the later stages of the WC and Euros, is just a gigantic con bigged up the media for purely commercial reasons.

Something Smatterface said during the England that I had to check: Poland will be the 23rd England game in a year. OK, it's a few days over but that is fucking staggering. And they want more FFS!

Something Smatterface said during the England that I had to check: Poland will be the 23rd England game in a year. OK, it's a few days over but that is fucking staggering. And they want more FFS!

Because of covid delays and playing the maximum number of games in the Euros.

Seven tournament games plus three pre-tournament friendlies solely for preparation for the Euros.

Unusual to have 24-25 months with games in a tournament, Nations league and World Cup qualifiers.

No, no and no again. Haven’t watched a minute of it, it’s dull and pointless and I couldn’t care less.

Fuck them all off and minimize tge number of qualifiers. I fuckin hate mid season internationals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.