Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.

Again some nob brings in the work shy argument into the wrong thread.

Just for your interest mr-I-work-harder-than-everybody-else hero. People who are out of work do not get benefits if they leave the country, even if that is for an interview.and yes, I do have personal experience of being stopped benefits for an out of country interview.

Kun Aguero said:
The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.
If you lose your job tomorrow and cant get another one what will you do?

Start up my own compay.
What would you do if that company then nosedived?

Kun Aguero said:
The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
If you lose your job tomorrow and cant get another one what will you do?

Start up my own compay.
Why wait? You're working for a 'wanker of a manager' as it is.

glen quagmire said:
Please don't turn it into a hate thread. For the record, i believe it has fuck all to do with anyone, where anyone goes. It was the reaction of one of my lads at work. As i am getting him to drop the mrs friend off at john lennon. He is normally a laid back fella, but went into a bit of a rant, along the lines of 'how can someone who's never worked and live on handouts from the state, afford to go abroad'? (he can't this year due to making home improvements instead)
why couldnt your lad have started the thread then.

LittleStan said:
Kun Aguero said:

Just for your interest mr-I-work-harder-than-everybody-else hero. People who are out of work do not get benefits if they leave the country, even if that is for an interview.and yes, I do have personal experience of being stopped benefits for an out of country interview.

I like you Stan,although your stock in trade of common sense and logic will seldom find favour with the bluemoon lynch mob.

glen quagmire said:
Please don't turn it into a hate thread. For the record, i believe it has fuck all to do with anyone, where anyone goes. It was the reaction of one of my lads at work. As i am getting him to drop the mrs friend off at john lennon. He is normally a laid back fella, but went into a bit of a rant, along the lines of 'how can someone who's never worked and live on handouts from the state, afford to go abroad'? (he can't this year due to making home improvements instead)

Too late. These threads always turn from a discussion about those who can't work to those who won't work.

the 'won't works' need to be stopped.

The 'can't works' should not be punished for something outside their control.

But unfortunately some dick heads can't see the difference, your OP implies that this person won't work but does not provide any other evidence, hence it gets peoples back up.

exileindevon said:
glen quagmire said:

He is a bolton fan, doesn't come on this forum and usually really laid back. As i said it's a question not a fucking hate thread.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
LittleStan said:
Kun Aguero said:

I like you Stan,although your stock in trade of common sense and logic will seldom find favour with the bluemoon lynch mob.

yay...3.5 years on Bluemoon and my first like! I got a monkey photo as well yesterday :-)

glen quagmire said:
exileindevon said:
glen quagmire said:

He is a bolton fan, doesn't come on this forum and usually really laid back. As i said it's a question not a fucking hate thread.
bit of a waste of time doing it then as im sure you knew this would happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.