Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

The cookie monster said:
tueartsboots said:
The cookie monster said:
So i will ask you again like i did 5 pages back is there over 2 million jobs out there?
2 million? what about the 3.5 million that are classed as "other"? Something like6.5 million U/E in this country.
Long lang seems to think there is a job for everyone on job seekers out there,does he know something that the unemployed dont?
There would be if we got rid of immigrants.

*runs out to watch it kick off

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
tueartsboots said:
2 million? what about the 3.5 million that are classed as "other"? Something like6.5 million U/E in this country.
Long lang seems to think there is a job for everyone on job seekers out there,does he know something that the unemployed dont?
There would be if we got rid of immigrants.

*runs out to watch it kick off

Well if we could read your last comments then maybe we could kick off!

The text size is similar to the job adverts I have been reading. They do this because there are to many of them to fit on the page in size 11 font.

I wish i was busier yesterday, i wouldn't have started this shit, but anyhoo for anyone interested, my wife told her pal about this and she has responded with this.

So what? The doctor gives me a note that gets me sickness money, everyone is at it, so why not me? I have three kids, one (my youngest) has attention difficulties. I get housing benefit and council tax benefit, and with other money coming in, i live a good quality of life. You are just jealous because you aren't doing it, don't say you wouldn't as you all fucking would. I look after my kids 24/7 isn't that a job too.? If the social cut my money i'd suppose i'd get something part time or something. As for my holiday, don't i deserve a break too? I don't smoke so save up a little each week towards it.

I have summarised, as i can't be arsed typing it all. She has a really whiny voice in reality and my head is buzzing, just listening to her wretched voice on the phone. BTW, she 'injured' her neck falling down some steps bladdered at the M.E.N arena.

glen quagmire said:
I wish i was busier yesterday, i wouldn't have started this shit, but anyhoo for anyone interested, my wife told her pal about this and she has responded with this.

So what? The doctor gives me a note that gets me sickness money, everyone is at it, so why not me? I have three kids, one (my youngest) has attention difficulties. I get housing benefit and council tax benefit, and with other money coming in, i live a good quality of life. You are just jealous because you aren't doing it, don't say you wouldn't as you all fucking would. I look after my kids 24/7 isn't that a job too.? If the social cut my money i'd suppose i'd get something part time or something. As for my holiday, don't i deserve a break too? I don't smoke so save up a little each week towards it.

I have summarised, as i can't be arsed typing it all. She has a really whiny voice in reality and my head is buzzing, just listening to her wretched voice on the phone. BTW, she 'injured' her neck falling down some steps bladdered at the M.E.N arena.

Really angry..................... must not type something may regret

glen quagmire said:

Holds tongue!!!

glen quagmire said:

OK Glen, your original question was:

"should people on benefits be allowed out the country?"

Would you have been more accurate to have typed:

"Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?"

If you have read all the posts on the thread you will notice that there are lots of cases where people on sick benefits legitimately go on holiday.

As you have seen, the thread has moved on from just people on the sick to the weekly "Everybody out of work is a lazy slacker who should be castrated"

gaudinho's stolen car said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

It's been made clear that your benefits are stopped when you are out of the country and not seeking work.
you reckon?
I spent 6 months in Strangeways in 2007 whilst claiming long term incapacity benefit,i came out to just over £2,600,a 2 week holiday is a drop in the ocean

inchy14 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

It's been made clear that your benefits are stopped when you are out of the country and not seeking work.
you reckon?
I spent 6 months in Strangeways in 2007 whilst claiming long term incapacity benefit,i came out to just over £2,600,a 2 week holiday is a drop in the ocean

How is this relevant to the discussion? You were not on holiday or out of the country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.