Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

glen quagmire said:
Oakie like i said before, i ain't arsed either way. I have arranged a 'free' lift for the girl and her brood in one of my works vehicles! So i suppose i'm in the wrong now!
It was the reaction of her 'lift' that i arranged that surprised me. Btw she goes away twice a year.

My post wasn`t aimed directly at you Glen,just one or two others.However,nice to see you using your initiative whilst on your Care In The Community Programme. ;)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
glen quagmire said:
Oakie like i said before, i ain't arsed either way. I have arranged a 'free' lift for the girl and her brood in one of my works vehicles! So i suppose i'm in the wrong now!
It was the reaction of her 'lift' that i arranged that surprised me. Btw she goes away twice a year.

I suppose the only question I need to ask now is - would you give her one?

I shall answer the question with a question, did you enjoy the pic yesterday?
My answer shall mirror yours.

glen quagmire said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
glen quagmire said:

I suppose the only question I need to ask now is - would you give her one?

I shall answer the question with a question, did you enjoy the pic yesterday?
My answer shall mirror yours.

:).

oakiecokie said:
glen quagmire said:

My post wasn`t aimed directly at you Glen,just one or two others.However,nice to see you using your initiative whilst on your Care In The Community Programme. ;)
wtf.he employs a bolton fan

The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.
If you lose your job tomorrow and cant get another one what will you do?
I was under the impression that the benefit system was created to keep a roof over your head and kept you and your family fed and watered until you get back on your feet. I'm pretty sure it's not for holidays to majorca,scratchcards,sky tv and plasma tv's. If I lost my job tomorrow, I'd do all I could to go out and get another, not book a holiday.

exileindevon said:
oakiecokie said:
glen quagmire said:

wtf.he employs a bolton fan

I don't directly employ him mate, i am his supervisor/manager. On a side note, i have just taken a lad on, who had a city tie on when i met him, who is a genuine home and away going rag! I thought he was a bit of a div, but gave him a go because of his neckwear alone. Somehow i don't think he will last the probationary period.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.
If you lose your job tomorrow and cant get another one what will you do?
I was under the impression that the benefit system was created to keep a roof over your head and kept you and your family fed and watered until you get back on your feet. I'm pretty sure it's not for holidays to majorca,scratchcards,sky tv and plasma tv's. If I lost my job tomorrow, I'd do all I could to go out and get another, not book a holiday.

What if she booked the holiday when she had a job working for a holiday company and then got made redundant when the holiday company she worked for went bust,but was covered by ABTA?
Would you not take a holiday you had already paid for?

Kun Aguero said:

Maybe six months help whilst finding work. Only food though nothing fancy just enough calories to survive. Alcohol and drug tests. Allow them only one government TV and radio channel. They must wear a green hat at all times. Punish the ones that dare smile. They must ask the authorities to leave their own area never mind going to foreign countries because they'll only come back with bad thoughts.

And no work after six months kill them. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.