Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

So my wife, who has taken redundancy after working all her adult life and will soon be claiming disability benefits, should not be 'allowed' to leave the country?

stonerblue said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
No, benefits are supposed to allow people to live at a basic standard, that does not include lazing about on beaches whilst the rest of work to support this!

So my wife, who has taken redundancy after working all her adult life and will soon be claiming disability benefits, should not be 'allowed' to leave the country?

Serious question mate. Is she getting a decent pay off?

kinkysleftfoot said:

It's been made clear that your benefits are stopped when you are out of the country and not seeking work.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

It's been made clear that your benefits are stopped when you are out of the country and not seeking work.
legally allowed to take 2 weeks holiday per year without benefits being stopped.

kinkysleftfoot said:

dont let the facts get in the way gsc.your causing trouble.a bit of a wabble wouser

tueartsboots said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

legally allowed to take 2 weeks holiday per year without benefits being stopped.

I think thats just holidays in the u'k mate.

The cookie monster said:
tueartsboots said:

and they know how? I worked for a New Deal provider, as long as we told in advance it was perfectly ok- all we asked for was a post card !

tueartsboots said:
The cookie monster said:
tueartsboots said:

and they know how? I worked for a New Deal provider, as long as we told in advance it was perfectly ok- all we asked for was a post card !

But on page four the OP stated that she takes two holidays per year.
This is starting to smell fishier than a working girl's gusset.

glen quagmire said:
stonerblue said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

Serious question mate. Is she getting a decent pay off?

Not really. Less than 15k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.