Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

People with my illness who live in Denmark are sent to the Dead Sea for 2 months as it is proven bathing in the waters helps allieviate the symptoms.

Doing this would have worked out cheaper for the NHS than keeping me in hospital for the last 21 days @ £500 per day.

Unfortunatly the good people of this nation would see it as I would be getting a free holiday on the state.

so my dad has worked all his live, 12 hours shifts for 20 years but a few years ago he injured his back really badly and is now disabled he cant even get his own socks on etc...
which is very embarrasing for him. So he cant work which he hates btw so he is on benefits.my mum had to quit a very good job with very good pay so she could be his carer your telling me my dad and mum are not aloud to go abroad?

stonerblue said:
glen quagmire said:
stonerblue said:
So my wife, who has taken redundancy after working all her adult life and will soon be claiming disability benefits, should not be 'allowed' to leave the country?

Serious question mate. Is she getting a decent pay off?

Not really. Less than 15k

At least it's something mate. I have a horror story about a man who's wife got clish when shr stopped working due to MS. I will leave that for another thread though....

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
tueartsboots said:
The cookie monster said:
I think thats just holidays in the u'k mate.
and they know how? I worked for a New Deal provider, as long as we told in advance it was perfectly ok- all we asked for was a post card !

But on page four the OP stated that she takes two holidays per year.
This is starting to smell fishier than a working girl's gusset.
only sign on once every 2 weeks, easy to take a 10 day holiday between sign ons.
If she's on Disability Living Allowance (DLA) doesn't sign on at all, just have to be assessed every 6/12 months

Rascal said:
People with my illness who live in Denmark are sent to the Dead Sea for 2 months as it is proven bathing in the waters helps allieviate the symptoms.

Doing this would have worked out cheaper for the NHS than keeping me in hospital for the last 21 days @ £500 per day.

Unfortunatly the good people of this nation would see it as I would be getting a free holiday on the state.

You learn something everyday. Senility can be treated by salty water.

:-P

tueartsboots said:
tueartsboots said:
and they know how? I worked for a New Deal provider, as long as we told in advance it was perfectly ok- all we asked for was a post card !

only sign on once every 2 weeks, easy to take a 10 day holiday between sign ons.

I thought you had to provide proof of the jobs you had applied for?

mcfc2607 said:
so my dad has worked all his live, 12 hours shifts for 20 years but a few years ago he injured his back really badly and is now disabled he cant even get his own socks on etc...
which is very embarrasing for him. So he cant work which he hates btw so he is on benefits.my mum had to quit a very good job with very good pay so she could be his carer your telling me my dad and mum are not aloud to go abroad?

Are you using their internet that's paid for by the good and lovely tax payers of this fine country? You should be ashamed of yourself you scrounging bastard...

daveduke67 said:
Rascal said:

You learn something everyday. Senility can be treated by salty water.

:-P

You have to have someone on hand to bring them back to shore,as they forget otherwise,and would stay at sea forever.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
tueartsboots said:

I thought you had to provide proof of the jobs you had applied for?
you have a "diary" just write- checked MEN-Nothing 13/3 Checked MEN-applied for cleaning job at Airport 14/3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.