Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

Really not that bothered about City shirts
What I suggest to folk is get a retro City shirt ,

Really not that bothered about City shirts
What I suggest to folk is get a retro City shirt ,

And with that attitude Nike will royally fuck us over every season – I cannot believe a true blue does not care about our kit – whether you buy it or not, you should care that the lads do not look like a bunch of cnuts (whether they play like it or not)!

And with that attitude Nike will royally fuck us over every season – I cannot believe a true blue does not care about our kit – whether you buy it or not, you should care that the lads do not look like a bunch of cnuts (whether they play like it or not)!

I care more about paying crazy money for terrible quality products.

The Umbro kits and clothing were of considerably higher quality than the Nike crap. Just look at the quality of the badges on the Umbro kits, they are a thing of beauty and style.

A message to City....Please get rid of NIKE....expensive crap

The badge excuse from Nike with the Eagle was that it was difficult to produce not being round, maybe just maybe with a round badge they may surprise us with the quality.

I don't think so but you never know.

The badge excuse from Nike with the Eagle was that it was difficult to produce not being round, maybe just maybe with a round badge they may surprise us with the quality.

I don't think so but you never know.
Don't hold your breath, Umbro never had a problem with the badge. Nike's only problem is cost, the bottom lime. Profit is king.

I would imagine the badge will be a transfer of some description, maybe we will be lucky with the home kit.

I've just seen this article that claims Chelsea sold more shirts than The Shite last year. I just can't get my heard around it, I don't believe it's true.

Liverpool not in the top 10? Not even close to Athletico Madrid? I just can't see it, but it's being reported so I thought I'd post it on here.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...more-shirts-than-manchester-united-in-2015-16
Lol that top 10 is so skewed. :D

So Liverpool in 2013-2014 were 4th on some lists to not being in the top 10,looks like Chelsea have an illicit pravda style PR machine that Putin would be proud of.

CiQe_N3UYAAl8zF.jpg
I

I like this.

psg-16-17-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Like iv'e been saying. the new Vapor kit will be City Blue with a different tint on the sleeves and shoulders.
-probably almost the same as the current kit as far as sponsor, and then the new crest.

Lord knows what the away and alternate will end up being though.
Just wait and see.
PSG the first of the main Nike clubs to reveal their kit, so i'm sure it's coming soon.
(perhaps after the DFB final on May 21st, once Pep is 100% done at Bayern and we have a presser for him)

Don't hold your breath, Umbro never had a problem with the badge. Nike's only problem is cost, the bottom lime. Profit is king.

I would imagine the badge will be a transfer of some description, maybe we will be lucky with the home kit.
You're not keen on Nike are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.