Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

July 1st arrival for Pep, isn't it?

That might be a good day, or maybe a day or two later, to unveil the kit!

I thought he was going to be in long before that, like middle of next week. Was gonna have some type of players meet n greet type of thing, to give him a vibe to start planning who's in and who's out.

Chelsea have agreed a 60M kit deal with Nike WTF...........

They are just taking the piss at 12M

Chelsea have agreed a 60M kit deal with Nike WTF...........

They are just taking the piss at 12M
Yeah, undervalued as fuck and whoever signed that deal off needs a good slap. If Chelsea are valued at £60m a season I'd say we are easily worth £45-50m currently and definitely over £50m with Pep's impending arrival.

Yeah, undervalued as fuck and whoever signed that deal off needs a good slap. If Chelsea are valued at £60m a season I'd say we are easily worth £45-50m currently and definitely over £50m with Pep's impending arrival.

You might say that but no one else in the world with that money thought the same. Hopefully the CL run might have helped this year. It amuses me how so many of you on here seem to think someone else should pay what you think it's worth. It's only worth what someone will pay (who has the money) and the maximum amount it was worth is 12 million a season which is fuck all. Deal with it

If Ferran doesn't have substantial renegotiations with Etihad (or a new sponsor) and Nike done this summer then I think people will be right to get royally peeved with him.

It's a source of revenue that is sorely undervalued and its his responsibility to ensure its over valued, not under valued.Other clubs renegotiate and switch manufacturers like people switch off BT Sport pre-match coverage, should be the same for us and at the same time ensure we get bespoke kits which represent City's heritage and identity.

Last edited:
You might say that but no one else in the world with that money thought the same. Hopefully the CL run might have helped this year. It amuses me how so many of you on here seem to think someone else should pay what you think it's worth. It's only worth what someone will pay (who has the money) and the maximum amount it was worth is 12 million a season which is fuck all. Deal with it
I don't think they should pay what I think it's worth, I think they should pay what it is worth. When you look at the current market value for kit sponsorship we have been shafted. When the time comes to renegotiate do you think we will be accepting £12m a season again? No chance.

Tottenham are reportedly close to a £30m a year Nike deal.

Chelsea £60m a year with Nike.

Arsenal £30m a year with Puma.

United £70m a year with Adidas.

Can quote other team's figures as much as we like but it comes down to, in part, to how many shirts are sold.
If Chelsea sell 3x the shirts we do (I have no idea how many anybody sells) we can't complain if they are given 3x as much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.