Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

I like Mario a lot but it’s a big fat no from me. Will be remembered fondly for being part of Bobby Manc’s great 2012 squad.
The lad had charisma off the field but was a true lazy fucker on it.You could count the number of good games on one hand.Yes he helped us win the league but to place him as "a legend" is way way over the top.
He fucked up his own career and COULD have been been a wonderful player but he didn`t have the application nor bothered to listen to those who tried to help him achieve greatness.
Never ever a legend as long as his arsehole points downwards.

The lad had charisma off the field but was a true lazy fucker on it.You could count the number of good games on one hand.Yes he helped us win the league but to place him as "a legend" is way way over the top.
He fucked up his own career and COULD have been been a wonderful player but he didn`t have the application nor bothered to listen to those who tried to help him achieve greatness.
Never ever a legend as long as his arsehole points downwards.
I agree Oakley. I said to my lads exactly what you said, you can count the good games on one hand, two against ushited and then I’m struggling. Having said that i still have a lot of time for him. Should have buckled down at City and got everything out of his obvious talent. When he retires and looks back at his career he surely must realise this.

I mean, of course he shouldn't come back. That's crazy talk.
It doesn't detract from the part he's played in our recent history though. I've said it often enough but for me, football, and City, isn't just about winning, it's the journey you go on over the years. The ups and downs, the characters, certain moments that have you shaking your head in disbelief, things that make you smile, it's all part of the rich tapestry of the game and Mario more than played his part in all those things.
So yes, he was a nightmare from time to time, he's undoubtedly wasted a god given talent that could have seen him become one of lthe top players in the game, but like us all he's a flawed human being who has had his fair share of fuck ups.
Its why he's still one of my favourites and always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.