Should we have a female mod?

In the old days before you were all here and even before Toby was a mod (bless her), there used to be two girl mods.

The WKD sisters, Blue and Orange.

And mighty fine they were too.

They wielded there banhammers with a delicate touch but were ruthless when affronted.
Never realised that, thought stony and FantasyIreland were ladies and maybe squirtyflower but that's all. Just shows, you never can tell / takes all sorts.

We once had Toby as a female mod if I remember correctly. We haven't had a female mod since. I think we need to have a female mod to help balance it out a little. Quite a few lady blues on here so why not.

I think yes.

Yes or no?
You can get whatever modifications you want as long as it makes you happier in yourself.

Why do we need one?

“Needing” one just to say we have one is just positive discrimination.

That’s not how it should work.

Not in any line-up should anyone get a role just because they are a female or an ethnic minority. The only reason anyone should get a job or a role is if that someone is the best person for the job. And that reason only. Sex and race should never have anything to do with it.

If no female has come forward and wants the role of a mod on here then there’s no reason to shoe-in one just because.
I think BMR has just whooshed you lol

When i get the job i'll be bringing the cat,she is my advisor

How does anyone know the sex/gender of a moderator? I'm assuming most people on here have never met?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.