Should we have a female mod?

A female moderator could offer our community equilibrium and balance by propelling us onto new level playing fields. Diversity fairness identity for all commensurate with tolerance impartiality and parallelism . I have just removed a post from this thread as I firmly believe all contributors regardless of gender should take responsibility for their actions by self moderation/deletion of unsuitable material and imposing their own disciplinary measures. I will not be making reference to any more intimate lady parts and would like to take this opportunity of apologizing unreservedly to any female members for my crass gutter press post on page 3 especially when our moderation team is stretched to the limits over the vacation period so please engage and think before you post. In my opinion a female moderator is a great idea and has legs ! If no females come forward and moderation continues to fall foul of absenteeism/sicness/holidays then could Self Moderation be the key to our Moons survival. Discuss:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.