Should we prioritise Champions League now?

Liverpool must be due an injury or two so we can start to rein them in.
giphy.gif

I rarely see any evidence that teams can drop their levels and then miraculously pick them up for key games later on in the season and Bayern under Pep were one side which suffered from this the most during his tenancy. Similarly PSG have not benefited from this approach either.

Keep playing matches to the maximum just like we always have and see where we are in March time. Pep likes to rotate anyway so their is little reason to start prioritising at this stage particularly when you consider the strength and depth of the squad. Lets aim for all four trophies again.

No, if we are serious in creating our own dynasty, then winning everything must be the objective. There should be no room for complacency or carrying passengers: thanks for your time and hard work with us, but we move on and evolve. Something that didn't really happen post 2012

The past is the past. There is no room for sentiment in this game. By all means We should thank them for their contribution and then replace them.
It’s unrealistic to assume that in the space of a few months the players you refer to have all deteriorated to such an extent that they need to be replaced. Had the referee been applying the handball rule at Anfield I suspect you wouldn’t want any of them replaced.

To early to give up in the league. I think the next 6 games will determine what our chances are of reeling the dippers in. There is a real chance of winning this thing if wecan string a few wins together against difficult opposition over the coming weeks. In other words perform like we did in December 2017 not December 2018.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.