Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

Yeah we did, we already tried to help. Tough break.

If Bury can’t pay the players then they’d struggle to maintain the pitches.

This is not the fault of Bury’s fans. This is not the fault of Bury’s fans. This is not the fault of Bury’s fans.

If Bury can’t pay the players then they’d struggle to maintain the pitches.

This is not the fault of Bury’s fans. This is not the fault of Bury’s fans. This is not the fault of Bury’s fans.
I don't think it is either, the club was mismanaged.

One really large link...one Colin Bell was signed from Bury.
We had gone off topic and were talking about Radcliffe (Borough). Colin Bell is the very reason I am writing this now and I dare say the reason some are reading it. My dad was of the era where one would attend whoever was playing at home that weekend. So Bury, Bolton, Burnley and so on. However when he was sold to us he started following City.

Cheers Dad.

Thrown out of league cup and league game against Tranmere now suspended as well.

Dale has turned down another offer , he wants more money for his so called work at the club, even though he hasn’t been there in months.

If they keep having games postponed at the current rate,they are going to be playing 2 games every week just to catch up on the backlog.
That is assuming that they are not kicked out of the EFL,which is looking highly likely at the current time.
They have just over 2 days to sort it out or it's curtains for The Shakers.

I don't know how this has come about because I don't understand big money, but man, I can't imagine how awful this must be for their fans. From celebrating promotion to being kicked out of the league altogether in the space of three months. In the end, regardless of how their club is run, the people who always suffer the most for a team are the fans and yet they're the people who are bottom of the list when it comes to matters like this. Never mind the club potentially going into liquidation or disappearing for good, they've not even been able to attend a Bury game of any description for almost a month. Throw in the fact that they're going to disappear overnight, just like that, and it really doesn't bear thinking about. Imagine waking up tomorrow morning to find out City just didn't exist anymore, and that the only available band-aid would be to find another team and simply make do. Horrible. How do we keep letting this happen?

What physically happens to Bury FC if the league rightly boots them in to touch on Friday? Can Dale and his backers make a killing with the land? The scum who couldn’t relocate Hereford United to a field just allowed the club to get wound up in the courts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.