Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

I keep hearing the town this, the town that....and then live at the ground there's what 100 people.

Tell you what, where are all the fans? There should be thousands there. Seems nobody really cares from supporters to the townsfolk who on TV say how important Bury FC are.

The club is probably dead in its current form in a few hours & everyone is sat in their gardens....

Reactions: tom
Ffp was going to Tackle debt those history clubs didnt want that did they?!

Its debt that ruin clubs not owners putting money in.

Bury just does not have the level of support or interest in the town to survive.

If Rochdale can survive, so can Bury.

I keep hearing the town this, the town that....and then live at the ground there's what 100 people.

Tell you what, where are all the fans? There should be thousands there. Seems nobody really cares from supporters to the townsfolk who on TV say how important Bury FC are.

The club is probably dead in its current form in a few hours & everyone is sat in their gardens....

At City and Utd?

It's all very well pontificating about how the town doesn't care about their football club but most football supporters in Bury probably don't support Bury.

No. We are one of the elite. We’ve never experienced hard times so why should we bother about some ragged-arsed town that feeds us plenty of fans?

Although we missed out on becoming one of the Premier League/Sky cartel, we’ve caught up since and it’s time to pull up the ladder up behind us.

Fcuk em and fcuk anyone else.

Two British businessmen scramble to save stricken Bury with less than FIVE HOURS until EFL deadline | Daily Mail Online https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ve-stricken-Bury-FIVE-HOURS-EFL-deadline.html

Hope the EFL give them a short deadline to try and see this through. Still can't believe Dale was deemed fit and proper by EFL having allegedly had 43 companies he's been involved in go bust.
Good luck to them (though why they want to get involved is beyond me) but this has been dragging on for weeks... Why now?

Good luck to them (though why they want to get involved is beyond me) but this has been dragging on for weeks... Why now?

Maybe they thought they'd have a bit more leverage with Dale as the deadline approached. However, the more you read of his dealings since buying Bury for £1, the more you think that maybe he'll be happy to see it go bust and asset strip it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.