Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

No. The rag reserves played there so let them fekkers help them instead. They should get an agent and rename themselves as Beret FC then contact Eddie Twoplanks and sell itself as a top notch World Cup winning hero! Kerching he’ll offer £500k a week for five years and their problems are over. Simples.
Think FC United played there too.... fuck em. I remember us trying to burn the place down in the early 70s when they knocked us out of the league cup with George heslop. 16k there what happened to the takings from that night

Save a club that has boasted so many rag connections over the years?.

Not on your life.

Truth is the vast majority of football going fans in Bury are, and always have been, of a scum persuasion and wouldn’t know where Gigg Lane, or whatever it’s called these days, was if they lived within two minutes of the place (Hence the reason for the club’s perpetual cries of poverty).

Given its long association with the Neville family, over the years, it would be nice to see the chuckle brothers stumping up a few quid to help ‘em out though.... Not that I’ll be holding my breath

They may of been run badly off the field but on the field they were automatically promoted.

Think FC United played there too.... fuck em. I remember us trying to burn the place down in the early 70s when they knocked us out of the league cup with George heslop. 16k there what happened to the takings from that night

Yes, wonder what happened to all that money in the interim 47 years since that game. A quid or so to get in. Takings must have been in double figures.

Yes, wonder what happened to all that money in the interim 47 years since that game. A quid or so to get in. Takings must have been in double figures.
If they'd put it all in a box under the bed for about 20 years, then spent it all on Apple shares at the first opportunity, they'd be fine now. So no sympathy from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.