Shouldn't City be paying staff real living wage?

Not read the full thread but if the bar staff on Colin bell level 3 are paid 7.50 an hour then they are being over paid.
Fucking bang on. I don't know why the club should be paying staff the living wage, it's the government's job to legislate. As for fairness......well, life's not fair.

Fucking bang on. I don't know why the club should be paying staff the living wage, it's the government's job to legislate. As for fairness......well, life's not fair.
Seriously?
The image of the club matters and we are hardly skint. Should we get children back darn pit whilst we're at it. Jesus wept

Seriously?
The image of the club matters and we are hardly skint. Should we get children back darn pit whilst we're at it. Jesus wept
What image? Who gives a flying fuck what they're paying staff? If you want the living wage, then you should all sign a petition, or bimble off down town and have a demo, or whatever it is you all want to do.

Hey, maybe write a note to the Mirror, they'd love something else to hammer us about.

Fucking living wage, do me a favour.

Yes

Don't think it would inpact the cost structure much (could be wrong, willing to look at proof of the contrary) and besides that well payed workers are often more motivated anyway.

What image? Who gives a flying fuck what they're paying staff? If you want the living wage, then you should all sign a petition, or bimble off down town and have a demo, or whatever it is you all want to do.

Hey, maybe write a note to the Mirror, they'd love something else to hammer us about.

Fucking living wage, do me a favour.
Haha you've come up with the right solution to a issue you don't want to resolve.
Demonstrations and petitions are the way forward but we can help nudge future potential legislation in the right direction by doing our bit.

Haha you've come up with the right solution to a issue you don't want to resolve.
Demonstrations and petitions are the way forward but we can help nudge future potential legislation in the right direction by doing our bit.

Look where petitions and demonstrations get you in spain.

Wasn't there an article a couple years or so back saying we were actually one of the better clubs in this regard? Or even the forefront club in this regard? Maybe I'm imagining it or mistaking it with something else, anyone else have a clue what I'm on about?

Wasn't there an article a couple years or so back saying we were actually one of the better clubs in this regard? Or even the forefront club in this regard? Maybe I'm imagining it or mistaking it with something else, anyone else have a clue what I'm on about?

I was thinking this, either i'm losing it or 2-3 years ago we did this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.