Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

If i am stood holding a flair in the ground. Will i get kicked out. Would be class if everyone got in there seats when the players came out to warm up getting them well up for it.

Need the same atmosphere we provided for home Derby May 2012. Rags looked shell shocked, some of their players looked like they feared they wouldn't get out alive if they won. Hardly a cheep out of their fans need that again on Sunday.
All well and good. But the greatest requirement is for the fans to stay calm if it takes a while to break them down

Wouldn't surprise me if we saw Haaland and Sergio both here for this one?

Would certainly get the crowd going!
If Sergio is over then they should announce it and bring him onto pitch 15 mins before kick off. That will get everyone in the ground.
Also do away with that stupid build up music and the premier league anthem they have before bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.