shrek on the bench tonight

wearethesouthstand

my ITK mate says shrek has made the bench tonight for the stretford GAYs he has also had a punt on bayern to go through and rooney last goal....

he also saw daniel van buyten in the lowry bar last night and big dan has promised to kick him all the way to eastlands if / when the grannyshagger comes on...

one man team...

Wonder how much of the media will villify taggart if he is on the bench, gets put on to try and win the game and shrek ends up out of the WC.

I'll say none.

Has anyone mentioned this might be bacon face doing reverse Psychology. The mind games the gays play eee i dont know

I'm sure Bayern will completely collapse at Old Crapford tonite ......

sure they've managed to win half of their away games in the Bundesliga , but strange things happen at the Swamp!

He was never really injured in the first place. Bit of a twinge, out for a week, plaster and crutches for the Sky cameras. What a crock of shit. Can't wait for NDJ to break the twat's ankle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.