Sick and tired of our 'fans'

To be honest if it were just kids being dicks I'd laugh it off. Take a look at some of the shit on here from those who have been going for years apparently.

Agreed mate. There's no pleasing some. Even today in the pub Aguero's not up to it anymore and should be sold. YCMIU!

franksinatra said:
Stop reading forums then because it is the nature of the beast. People respond and write instantly and word is often exaggerated to make a point where expression is not possible.

holy shit, you've just broke the internet

We're not really here said:
All of them? Some on here are regulars and still talk complete shite. We're all pissed off but for God's sake get real.

No true City fan would lambast our club's heroes. I know what you mean, there is a growing number of twats infiltrating our ranks. Last season after Southampton away I thought it was bad (only reason I signed up to bluemoon after I was reading some utter shite I couldn't imagine a proper City fan saying).

I'd thought our fan base wouldn't change but I was massively deluded, the appearance of our fans to other clubs will end up like that of the rags because of fickle fans jumping on our success. I am truly devastated about it but the only thing we can do is try and make our voices heard over theirs.

Some of the abuse thrown at Vincent Kompany is rather disgusting tbh. I think he's been one of City's most important players in recent years, we couldn't be blessed with a better defender and some people forget it all after a bad game. Shocking stuff.

malg said:
Oh do be brief, we've always been the same. We could win back to back trebles and our fans would still moan. It's in our DNA.
This is absolutely true and its humorous when it's from proper City fans but you can tell when it's some dick who only supports because of recent success

Can we name and shame them? There are a couple of posters who I think should have their names in lights for their over reactions (not for the first time today either)

Ducado could have a list like he does for the ITKs and KFAs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.