Sick and tired of our 'fans'

We're not really here

In the past day I have read and heard the following. Micah ia a ****, Vinny should not be our captain, Navas is shit, as is Clichy, as is Zabba. David would have scored if he could kick it with his right foot, Nasri is shit, obviously so is Edin. Yaya is shit and will hopefully be out all season, Sergio doesn't care and finally Manuel is useless, clueless and needs to be sacked.
What the fuck have we become? I'm genuinely not sure whether I preferred the days when despite being bobbins we had true support. If this is what being successful means then it really is pathetic.

We're not really here said:
In the past day I have read and heard the following. Micah ia a ****, Vinny should not be our captain, Navas is shit, as is Clichy, as is Zabba. David would have scored if he could kick it with his right foot, Nasri is shit, obviously so is Edin. Yaya is shit and will hopefully be out all season, Sergio doesn't care and finally Manuel is useless, clueless and needs to be sacked.
What the fuck have we become? I'm genuinely not sure whether I preferred the days when despite being bobbins we had true support. If this is what being successful means then it really is pathetic.
Tomorrows another day, many on here will wake up and regret what they have posted in here today, the fact is it is still alive and when you have watched the Blues through the 70s and 80s we still live in hope, yes Vinny made a total mess of it today but is it the end of he world maybe for some but in 2 weeks time it could all be changing again, at least it's not Jan and our season is over as it use to be.

Stop reading forums then because it is the nature of the beast. People respond and write instantly and word is often exaggerated to make a point where expression is not possible.

It's the internet mate - inhabited by masturbating teenagers, paedos and clueless city "fans" who have never been to a game.

3 City fans left at half time.
Asked the Stewards to open the door and out they went.
At least the tourist's stayed.

its getting fucking embarrasing if fans from other clubs come and have a look on here and see that sorta shit they must assume were all clowns, to anyone who has come out with the sort of comments mentioned. then please never come on this forum again, your not welcome

We're not really here said:
Don't worry about it dude,I know where you are coming from but at the end of the day these are just folks opinions,and opinions are like arseholes,everyone has got one. #KeepTheFaithMcfc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.