sick b******s

jd-blue

there have been groups made to have everything done to these fuckers who felt the need to drop this innocent dog, from a 50ft bridge just because it tormented two chickens, the bastard is in jail at the moment, but as soon as he comes out, the fucker deserves to be tortured. if you feel able to watch the video then do so but be warned, it made me feel sick and i have seen some bad things in my time

No way am I watching the video.

People who hurt animals are the lowest of the fucking low. People who hurt people are, by and large, complete nobs too.

One of the few things in life that really annoys me beneath my stoned stupor is people abusing animals. I'm not the biggest guy in the world and I tend to avoid confrontation of the physical kind as I haven't the taste for it but the only time I've ever actually beat the shit out of someone was when I was 14/15 and one of the local nobs was torturing cats.

TheMightyQuinn said:
No way am I watching the video.

People who hurt animals are the lowest of the fucking low. People who hurt people are, by and large, complete nobs too.

One of the few things in life that really annoys me beneath my stoned stupor is people abusing animals. I'm not the biggest guy in the world and I tend to avoid confrontation of the physical kind as I haven't the taste for it but the only time I've ever actually beat the shit out of someone was when I was 14/15 and one of the local nobs was torturing cats.
good on ya, seriously, i will be the first person to go and give the guy what he deserves, and thats what he gave to the dog, i say we light him and do the same and leave him there to die, the poor dog survived and had to go through agony, he managed to pull through but died shortly after, poor thing

alextrueblue said:
same here don't know why you posted it jd, you could've mentioned it instead. anyone wanting to watch it is a bit wrong no matter what the case.
well tbh, i know what your saying, but some people dont seem to get the same feeling others get by just hearing about it, i myself felt disturbed and even felt sick after hearing about it, but i felt ten times worse after watching it, and made me feel the need to vent my anger further, which is sometimes what people need to actually get things done in this world

i feel strongly about animals. please remove the link.

I feel sorry for this guy. All he did was tap the animal on the nose

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_FPEuSNjLE[/youtube]

Just done a bit of snooping round the net because to be honest, I didn't think the video could have been real.

I managed to track it down, and its pretty real. By the sounds of it they have an eastern European Language/Accent, I hope that the peoples of that particular country take the little TW@T and kick his little kin head in.

I suppose as much as I am against the modern ways of doing things (liberal, PC, Quango blx) I am grateful that we seem to have a much higher expectation of what is and is not acceptable. I know that there are many many examples of cruelty to animals and indeed children everyday in THIS country, but these sick gets are laughing.

There is a case for euthanasia though, I mean what kind of a thick twat videos this and puts it on utube. Sterilise the gobshite before he is allowed to procreate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.