Wheres everyone drinking at Wembley?

Kilburn? Surrounded by drunken Irishmen crying into their Guinness while reminiscing about "home". Good luck with that!
It’s Cricklewood for me as it has been the last few trips. Oddly enough there’s hardly an Irishman in sight.

Right now that Squirty has shown me up for my piss poor planning, anyone know how I can get to Wembley without taking a replacement bus and over ground train and I think I saw mention of a jet ski down the Thames.

Edit Hillingdon ?

2nd edit, yes beers Uxbridge and then taxi to Hillingdon. jobs a good un.

Last edited:
Anyone staying Harrow on the hill,if so which pub will blues be gathering before game ?

Chez moi in my comfy chair in front of the TV, with a box of 12 craft beers to hand (plus bottle opener).
I'm still waiting for a cataract operation (which should have been done by now), so I made an executive decision to not buy a ticket. What a mistakea to makea!
The only good thing is that I can go for a piss when I want, and pause the action so I don't miss any.
Stay safe all of you at the game. I'm not jealous - honest!

Anyone staying Harrow on the hill,if so which pub will blues be gathering before game ?
There's a Wetherspoons there called Moon on the Hill , that was City's designated pub for the Charity shield , about 5 minutes from the tube ...

We stay in Watford but always drink in Harrow on the hill. There is an O’Neill’s, a Wetherspoons and a bar opposite on the corner . They might split the O’Neill’s and Wetherspoons up one Villa and one City . Although we drank in both boozers with Watford fans and had no issue last time

Wembley? ...I've started drinking already.
Don't Stop till yer get enuff...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.