Sick women throws puppys in river

TimmyP said:
OMFG. I cannot believe what i have just watched.

This is worse than the "cat woman" - at least the cat survived. If she doesnt get sent down for that its a fucking joke. It scares me how people can be so heartless.

Quite possibly the worst video I've ever viewed.

Shocking.

youv never seen 3 guys 1 hammer then ? (dont watch it if you havent)

I cant get my head around this. Sick. The thing is if she didnt want the pups she could of gave them into a dog shelter to get them rehomed. No doubt about it they would of been snapped up but to do what she did is just sick nasty woman. Out of the cat and dog videos going around you noticed that both were done by sick twisted women. What the fuck goes through there head I will never know.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3119142/Sicko-throws-puppies-to-death.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... death.html</a>

disgusting woman i hope she drowns herself and burns in hell

youv never seen 3 guys 1 hammer then ? (dont watch it if you havent)[/quote]

hows about two guys 1 screwdriver

I cant get over this video, i feel physically sick from it, wish to god I hadn't seen it, i just know I'll be having nightmares over it!

Truely horrific!

TimmyP said:

This is worse than the "cat woman" - at least the cat survived. If she doesnt get sent down for that its a fucking joke. It scares me how people can be so heartless.

Shocking.

You obviously not seen 'two kittens, one angry crocodile'.

My opinion on the video: shit happens.

nashark said:
TimmyP said:

Shocking.

You obviously not seen 'two kittens, one angry crocodile'.

My opinion on the video: shit happens.

Do not feed the troll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.