The first thing I'll do is ban all the people with these fucking stupid posts like seasons over for me! WTF if he a blue give up

waspish said:
The first thing I'll do is ban all the people with these fucking stupid posts like seasons over for me! WTF if he a blue give up

Bloody hell, someone with some common f***in sense, it amazes some of the posts here lately, I get f***in embarassed reading em sometimes.

" our seasons over" bugger me, halfway through it, 3rd in the league, you'd have loved us in 97-98'

FFS!!!!!!

There'll be quite a few members who just haven't bothered signing in.
Still should limit peak times to members though - then you'd have to sign in and we'd get a better idea of who's been slowing us down.

how about at busy times the URL automatically redirects to a new sub forum that's on a different server, all the guests go there, where there's basic threads and matchday streams. Then if you log in you automatically get re-directed back up here.

The server still can't handle it for whatever reason, so we need to look at alternatives.

£10 a year subscription.

Better gear.

No non blue idiots, no rags, no wummers and no general meatheads clugging up the site.

It's people accessing through ipods & mobiles etc, plus I am sure a few probs with the site has meant a few like me are on their 4th user name.
Plus many wait to see what mood the keyboard warriors are in before commenting, as some of u would say if you don't like ...........

Cue abuse from the

pussies :-)

Surely it doesn't matter if the person us a member on the site or not it's still one person on the site, site is getting very frustrating tho any time anything happens site is a no go fir an hour or so

KenTheLandlord said:
£10 a year subscription.

Better gear.

No non blue idiots, no rags, no wummers and no general meatheads clugging up the site.
I said this earlier on. Subscription gets rid of loiterers in one go. I don't want fans of any other club here, and if fans of other clubs had to pay they'd soon leave. I wouldn't even go on another clubs forum and post so no chance of me paying to go on another clubs forum.

Joga Bonito said:
I was a lurker myself for a while, sorry!

So was I...shouldn't be a problem should it? Sometimes you want to have a quick look to to see what going on but don't sign in coz you dont intend staying on long coz you have other commiments... so sorry OP you need to take chill pill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.