signed city shirt

marie

I've got a city shirt (kindly donated by BufordUSABlue) from the Sven era, signed by Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee & many of the squad at the time (20 autographs in total). & I'm wanting to raise money for Help for Heroes with it. I am holding a charity do, but think I could raise more money auctioning it. I've just been looking on Ebay, & missionfish take a percentage of the selling price. I'd rather H4H got the full amount. I've also tried arranging a raffle in one of the City pubs, which didn't work out. Anybody got any ideas?

c45kw.jpg

Always reckon you can raise more money on signed shirts, signed footballs etc at Charity dinners, Sports Evenings etc. Where people are exected to have a bit more money to splash around and also after a few beers are more likely to throw their dosh around.

I won an online charity auction (not ebay) for a signed City signed shirt and won it for £60. Around the same time a mate won one at a Sports Dinner and paid £110 for it.

Just my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.