Signing of the decade.

Best....Silva with Aguero a tiny smidgeon behind.
Worst.....so many to choose from!..........Got to be Bony, it was obvious beforehand that he was just a forehead to divert crosses in and could not play for toffee. What were we thinking?

Has to be Aguero, I know it’s a team game but without Sergio we wouldn’t have won the title in 2012.
They are all legends though.
Think Mangala was the biggest waste of ££

I can't pick between Aguero and Silva. I think I'll say David just because he's still criminally underrated by so many casual observers of the sport. Yaya and KDB in the mix.

To me the worst signing was Boateng -- certainly the most disappointing in terms of performance relative to what I expected, had the dumbest injury, plus he was kind of a dick on his way out the door. Bony 2nd.

Best....Silva with Aguero a tiny smidgeon behind.
Worst.....so many to choose from!..........Got to be Bony, it was obvious beforehand that he was just a forehead to divert crosses in and could not play for toffee. What were we thinking?
Still hard to believe he actually played for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.