signings january

negs

Basically what Hughes wants for the January transfer window is to bring the right players to fill the positions were we need better quality, so these are the players that he thinks we need:

2 Strikers:
Bellamy (problematic player, almost 30 years old) bid for 9.5m

Santa Cruz (he is not that special, age 27) bid for 12.5m

Neither of these players has won something with their national team and they are not top class players so what’s the point of buying them if they are not going to be playing in the next year.

So that’s the offers that we have made so far, I think we could be doing much better in the transfer market you only have to read the newspaper in order to see which top players are available in the market.

Now if Hughes really wants to bring the right players he will need to bring a central defender to replace Richard Dunne, (I don’t know who will be willing to fill this position but we could make a massive bid for a top defender and he will come) an attacking midfielder, which would be perfect for arshavin or kaka (even do I support Elano but I don’t know why Hughes doesn’t like him) and two strikers that should be Podolski and Zarate or Tevez.

I agree with Hughes that there is no point to bring messi, kaka, fabregas, and all of these players if they all play in a similar position, but I disagree with the fact that he thinks that bringing mediocre hard working players will improve our game and results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.