Signs.

twat-sign-post-greetings-card-3000773-0-1344697484000.jpg

It would be really shite tbf, any alien race advanced enough to attack us would have evolved in a different biosphere and would more than likely be looking at exterminating Gaian lifeforms and terraforming the planet. There's no chance we'd win, any race with the capability for interstellar travel is on a different level to us in terms of technological advancement and military capability.

So, wouldn't the apocalypse be awesome? No, no it wouldn't.

It would be really shite tbf, any alien race advanced enough to attack us would have evolved in a different biosphere and would more than likely be looking at exterminating Gaian lifeforms and terraforming the planet. There's no chance we'd win, any race with the capability for interstellar travel is on a different level to us in terms of technological advancement and military capability.

Miserable twatt!!

Ronnie Pickering would see them off.

*xawha afluk neej xawaa!*
(Martian for "watch where you're turning"

"Do you know who I am?!"

Your not thinking this though, just take them into spoons one afternoon and get them leathered, get some nutters to kick the fuck out of them, they’ll just think, let them destroy themselves and fuck off :-)

I like the idea of everything going to rat shit due to an alien invasion. Sadly as @aguero93:20 says we would be fucked. They would not be coming to have afternoon tea with the Queen. There is the idea of aliens coming in a benevolent capacity, to help us advance etc but it is unlikely.

I do like the idea that ourselves somehow come to help us if we start on a path they/future us sees will take us to destruction. We would find out that we are actually our own god, bit of a twist i think you would agree :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.