silva back in the starting XI

MihaiCity

i know that some will disagrre with me about that but based on nasri outstanding performances in the last games i will keep in the starting XI and put silva to fight for his place..maybe this will be the hit in the arse he need to get back to the 2011-2012 form he had..but back on this season perormances nasri>>silva..

Probably play on Tuesday with Jovetic and Nasri back on Saturday after a deserved mid-week break.

Andouble said:
Probably play on Tuesday with Jovetic and Nasri back on Saturday after a deserved mid-week break.

Can't argue with this it would make sense, I would also rest yaya, aguero, zabba, nasty and negrado

Fuck me what a squad we have now.

abu13 said:
Andouble said:

Can't argue with this it would make sense, I would also rest yaya, aguero, zabba, nasty and negrado

Agreed. It will be the ideal opportunity for Micah to get some game-time under his belt, as well as Lescott, Clichy and Merlin - if fit - as well as Jovetić Jack and Jimmy.

Pantilimon

Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Clichy

Rodwell
Milner
Nasri

Silva
Jovetić
Džeko.

How's that for a second XI?

As long as Yaya doesn't go back to just giving him the ball and doing nothing I agree that Silva should be in the team.

Nasri seems more natural on the left side, for some reason the balance seems better than when Silva does it.

Vienna_70 said:
abu13 said:
Andouble said:

Agreed. It will be the ideal opportunity for Micah to get some game-time under his belt, as well as Lescott, Clichy and Merlin - if fit - as well as Jovetić Jack and Jimmy.

Pantilimon

Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Clichy

Rodwell
Milner
Nasri

Silva
Jovetić
Džeko.

Agree with everything except Garcia. Never again at CB. Rather see Boyata given a game.

Mr. Aguia said:
Vienna_70 said:
abu13 said:

Pantilimon

Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Clichy

Rodwell
Milner
Nasri

Silva
Jovetić
Džeko.

Agree with everything except Garcia. Never again at CB. Rather see Boyata given a game.

Good point; I'd forgotten about Boyata. I'll put him in rather than Garcia.

Silva is world class but I thought we looked a better team in without him yesterday he, s slows the game down now and again nasri can, t b taken out ov the team at the mo he, s a confidence player and is playing out ov his skin.

Mr. Aguia said:
Vienna_70 said:
abu13 said:

Pantilimon

Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Clichy

Rodwell
Milner
Nasri

Silva
Jovetić
Džeko.

Boyata for Garcia at center back and Garcia instead of Nasri to give him a rest.He can play holding midfield and free up Milner and Rodders

Vienna_70 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Vienna_70 said:

Pantilimon

Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Clichy

Rodwell
Milner
Nasri

Silva
Jovetić
Džeko.

Good point; I'd forgotten about Boyata. I'll put him in rather than Garcia.
Tbh you could put my nan in and she'd be better than Garcia..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.