Silva or Ozil

Mancini Manus Domini

Which one is the best player of the Premier League?

Mark Noble (West Ham) reckons it's Silva. Paul Smith (Sunday Supplement) reckons it's Ozil.

AntiUnited said:
Ozil is by far the best player in the league atm. Ramsey is a close second. + its hard to say since silva hasent played that much ball yet.

How has Ozil played more ball than Silva? They both have similar game time.

Mesut Ozil: 5 games, 2 goals, 3 assists, 8 shots
David Silva: 5 games, 2 goals, 3 assists, 7 shots

I havn't seen Ozil play much but Silva has also been excellent holding up the and his movement.

kupest said:
AntiUnited said:
Ozil is by far the best player in the league atm. Ramsey is a close second. + its hard to say since silva hasent played that much ball yet.

I havn't seen Ozil play much but Silva has also been excellent holding up the and his movement.

Only 3 assists ? That cant be right with the media wankfest i thought he was making 3 assists a game

kupest said:
AntiUnited said:

im surprised its only the 3 assist im pretty sure its more then that. or is that only prem games.. cuz he assisted like 2ice in the champs league.

AntiUnited said:
article-2469414-18DE982B00000578-14_634x335.jpg

Ozil's played just 12 minutes more...

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

like i said im surprised. is this only prem league ? cuz ive watched alot of arsenal this season and i just cant believe its only 3 assist..

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

like i said im surprised. is this only prem league ? cuz ive watched alot of arsenal this season and i just cant believe its only 3 assist..
4 altogether, 1 in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.