Silva - Tevez - Balotelli

the--dud

I just wanted to say - how lucky are we?
Never in my life could I imagine my little Manchester City to one day sport a front line of Silva, Tevez and Balotelli.
Silva is a magician and EVERY top team in the world were dying to sign him from Valencia.
Tevez is just a god amongst men - we all know this now!
Balotelli has for years been the most talent player in his age class. Even at 16/17 years old he was making massive waves across world football. He can go on to become a legend.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
The best thing is that the more they play together the better they will get. Bring it on.

This.

Permitted we avoid a City like disaster (Balo has the potential to do this), this season they will be as good a front 3 as any in the league, next season however they will be leagues ahead of anyrthing in the league..... and i mean leagues... ability wise you would actually struggle to put 3 better players togehter who are entirely different types of footballers.

These 3 have a chance to make history.

Beanhead said:
Enjoying being a Blue said:
The best thing is that the more they play together the better they will get. Bring it on.

This.

Permitted we avoid a City like disaster (Balo has the potential to do this), this season they will be as good a front 3 as any in the league, next season however they will be leagues ahead of anyrthing in the league..... and i mean leagues... ability wise you would actually struggle to put 3 better players togehter who are entirely different types of footballers.

These 3 have a chance to make history.

Absolutely. My personal opinion is that only Barca and Real can claim to have the players to match our front 3, and that's only really because of how far ahead Ronaldo and especially Messi are.

When they start playing together regularly (and let's not forget, how many times have they played together so far? A couple? 3?), we're going to be immense.

The best front line in the world, bar none.

Tevez is a warrior, Silva is a wizard and Balo is a supernova

Damocles said:
The best front line in the world, bar none.

Tevez is a warrior, Silva is a wizard and Balo is a supernova

Hat's off to you, that's a brilliant post ;)

I'd say the spine of the side we have right now is incredible. Kompany, De Jong, Silva, Tevez & Balotelli. The team for me needs to be built round these 5 players (barring they all want to stay) for years to come.

Not only will they get better and better the more they play together but they are still only young. The future is looking blue.

There was a little passage in the first half when all three of them picked it up in and around the Bolton box trying to get a shot off, I really had to take a moment and think fuck me I'm one lucky bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.