Simon Stone and Dan Roan

Simon-Stone-1175143.jpg

iu

iu

Look at that nose!
Imagine being uglier than Luke Chadwick and Phil Neville.
f222c309bbce0d03a9edf6f1d639bb4b.jpg

They have a long history of these twats,anyone remember Rob Bonnet he worshipped the old toilet but didn't think that much of the north,I was visiting Oxford and he was on their local tv complaining about a secure centre being built for asylum seekers.
He was crying " Why can't they build it up north" without adding but clearly thinking where the riff raff and plebs live,bloody tosser.

Excellent use of Noseybonk!
Did anyone hear today's 5 Live morning programme feature about the flare attack on Ed Woodward's house ?
Simon Stone was asked about the reasons for the attack. He would not denounce the attack and almost justified the cowardly actions of the MIB's. The BBC is paid for by us - it is a disgrace they have one-eyed fan boys who almost endorse the action of thugs.
It was interesting to hear the subsequent comments of a United fan (Flex ?) who openly criticised the attack. He made Simon Stone sound like a blithering idiot trying to defend the thugs.

BBC text...

Man City 0-0 Man Utd

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at the Etihad Stadium

I was a little late arriving at the Etihad Stadium tonight but I was surprised just how many fans were still outside 10 minutes after kick-off.

I would estimate there were at least a couple of thousand rushing about or still queuing to get in.

What with the supporters who routinely leave before the final whistle, I would what percentage of ticket holders actually watch the entire game.

BBC text...

Man City 0-0 Man Utd

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at the Etihad Stadium

I was a little late arriving at the Etihad Stadium tonight but I was surprised just how many fans were still outside 10 minutes after kick-off.

I would estimate there were at least a couple of thousand rushing about or still queuing to get in.

What with the supporters who routinely leave before the final whistle, I would what percentage of ticket holders actually watch the entire game.
Just clocked that. What a sad ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.