Since Sheik Mansour took over whats our £/$ in prize monies totalled ?

oakiecokie

Since our wonderful Owner took over does anyone know how much in total we have won in prize money.
For the great accountants etc would I be way off the mark by guessing about £3.25B or am I way over the mark or would that also include TV deals ?
Be interested to know.
Cheers lads and lasses.

Since our wonderful Owner took over does anyone know how much in total we have won in prize money.
For the great accountants etc would I be way off the mark by guessing about £3.25B or am I way over the mark or would that also include TV deals ?
Be interested to know.
Cheers lads and lasses.
Don't forget to add the £££££££ Netflix have paid for our treble winners documentary.

Be interested to know.
Cheers lads and lasses.
Nothing!

Mansour paid:

Sky
Bbc
Itv
Bt
Netflix
Premier league
Uefa
Puma
Etihad

Every single penny won was payed for by Mansour funnelled through a very secret network, manned by tiny dwarfs on donkeys…

He also started the Ukraine war and killed the queen!

He is a wrongun or so I am told.

#state dictator

So yea good luck finding the money. Maybe send an email to Der shitheads and ask the relevant questions to the German criminals known as Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.