Since you where born, who the greatest city players you.....

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
have seen?

give us the year you where born and the top three players you have seen in a city shirt.

I was born in 1978

1, Bernarbia - just an outstanding player and a joy to watch under keegan.

2, SWP - Before Chelsea, watching this lad grow as a footballer was awsome as a city fan. I remember going to i think Denis Irwin testamonial against the rags and SWP was playing and the scum laughing when Wes Brown just knock him clean off the ball, I thought this lads just too small. But over time with the influence of G. Wear (spelling) and Anelka saying hes a tallent and then showing us the lightning speed of this fella, truly city legend.

3, Rosler - Was again a city legend in my young eyes, he seemed to love city and scored some true great goals. he teamed up with Walsh and Quinn perfectly and loved the good old days when he was playing.

So thats my choices, maybe not the choice of what many people would expect but these players is what make the club what it is today. Making average player legends.

1960, so:

1 Bell
2 Lee
3 Buzzer

Other notables:

Dave Watson
Joe Corrigan
Peter Barnes
Mike Doyle
Dennis Tueart
Trevor Francis (when he wasn't injured)
Benarbia
Kinky
Uwe

Born '68

Mike Doyle - made from bricks

Peter Barnes - proper winger

Georgi Kinkladze - the only player to ever make me stand in amazement with my mouth gaping open

Born 85'

Number 1: Uwe, loved this guy and wore the shirt with pride.

Number 2: David White, first City player that I admired.

Number 3: Danny Tiatto, Nutcase on the pitch and loved a tackle and always got the crowd going at Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.