Sinead O'Connor

I saw this "live" on TV in '91. One of the most amazing performances I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
I was reading that earlier , very sad to read it

Nothing compares to you was the second mr k and my wedding song , masterpiece
It is. Good album actually. "Last day of our acquaintance“, and" You cause as much Sorrow" being other standouts, albeit very melancholy, which I do from time to time!

I saw this "live" on TV in '91. One of the most amazing performances I've ever witnessed.

As this is now basically an rip thread it seems crass to mention this song but I will.
What a beautiful voice. I've not heard it before but I will be listening to it again.
As others have said, she has had a troubled career and this latest news just adds to her hurt.

As this is now basically an rip thread it seems crass to mention this song but I will.
What a beautiful voice. I've not heard it before but I will be listening to it again.
As others have said, she has had a troubled career and this latest news just adds to her hurt.
She has a fantastic voice, but she was a troubled soul. I can't begin to imagine what she's going through today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.